Indoors aura-toothbrush1

Published on August 22nd, 2015 | by Greg

0

Tao Aura Clean: An Electric Toothbrush With Pizazz

Oral care is one of those topics that you probably don’t think much about, except for the dentist-recommended four minutes a day of course. Chances are that, like most people, you just choose a toothbrush based on what’s easily available or what your dentist gives you. Unless you use an electric toothbrush, in which case you’re a little more locked in. But what you may not know is that there are far more choices out there than you might see in the aisle of your local drugstore.

TAO’s Aura Clean Ultrasonic Toothbrush System is more than just another rechargeable electric model. It helps get rid of germs in your mouth, but where many similar systems stop there, this one aims to then help clean up your toothbrush afterwards. As with most other options, there is a two-minute timer and a 30-second interval alert to help you break down the task into four zones. If you haven’t used an electric toothbrush before, this one is easy to pickup, and simple to use- but it’s important to note that it can take a bit of adjustment and you may notice sensitive gums or some bleeding as when changing any sort of toothbrush. Ultrasonics feel weird, but it’s a good kind of weird.

While some competitors pack in a ton of modes or even different types of heads, the fact is that you’re likely to only need a couple of them. The Aura includes the key two- professional and sensitive- and you won’t really miss the others. We’ve even seen Bluetooth on a toothbrush, which was kind of fun but certainly a little gimmicky. And while there are better travel models out there, the TAO Auro has a sleek base that holds your brush when not in use- but also cleans it and even dries it! There are UV bulbs built into the base, blasting any germs with 360 degrees of intense light. And where many UV sanitizers can leave your bristles a little damp, this guy claims to “dry the toothbrush up to six times faster than regular UV sanitizer chambers”.

Plus, the award-winning TAO Aura looks great, takes up very little space on your bathroom sink, and is available in either black or white color schemes. Available now, online and in stores, expect to spend around $200 for this solid electric toothbrush that should make the other ones on the market pay attention.

Tags: , , , ,