Gadgets h610humidifier

Published on October 17th, 2015 | by Greg

0

PureGuardian H1610: Four Day Humidifier!

‘Tis the season- to humidify your house. With winter comes dryness, which brings with it chapped lips and static shocks, not to mention dry skin. If you’re looking for a solution for your bedroom, it’s best to find a humidifier that won’t require constant refilling. Bigger tanks help, but that means you also want a tank that is easy to manage and fill. Noise is another concern, as is design.

The PureGuardian H1610 Ultrasonic Humidifier checks these boxes, and should be enough for just about any household or apartment. It’s got a high-rated capacity of 100 hours with a 1.5 gallon tank, and it’s got both cool and warm mist options along with three settings for various output (low, medium and high). At the upper settings, it definitely does not last 100 hours, but should be enough to keep going for a few nights between refills and can handle most any sized room up to 400 square feet. Plus, there is a timer too.

There’s a soft glow night light (which you can disable if you want), and with ultrasonics, you don’t need to worry about spending money and hassling with replacement filters, wicks or pads. They’ve also treated this model with SilverClean, an anti-microbial which helps prevent the growth of mold or mildew. PureGuardian units have a nice blue and white color scheme, as we’ve seen in the past- in fact, in the predecessor version, the H1510. This version updates the controls, in a nice and functional way.

They aren’t the sexiest or the most sophisticated, but offer a three-year warranty, an easy-to-use feature set, and reasonable price tag. And if you need something smaller or a little different, the company offers a wide range of options. The PureGuardian H1610 is available now, online and in stores, for around $100.

Tags: , , ,