Indoors indoors-gift-guide

Published on December 20th, 2016 | by Greg

0

TrulyIndoors Gift Guide: A Cleaner Year

It’s been an unpredictable, crazy sort of year, full of interesting gear that to help keep the apartment and home warm and neat. We’ve tested our everything from air quality sensors to unusual takes on kitchen radios, baby cameras to home automation controls. But four of the highlights for 2016 make great gifts!

We checked out the GermGuardian AC92000WCA over the summer, but there is no time like winter to benefit from cleaner air and a fresher house. It’s the best air purifier we’ve seen this year, powerful and with a long-lasting filter.

But it’s not just about the environment around you- and the Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected takes an electric toothbrush to the next level. It helps warn against brushing too hard and ensures you cover all of the important areas. 

Similarly, the Neato Botvac Connected takes the robot vacuum and adds wifi, a helpful addition for a domestic partner who offers lengthy battery life while still boasting plenty of power.

And finally, whether you are hot or cold, Dyson’s Pure Hot + Cool Link has you covered- it’s the sort of multi-function unit that makes so much sense we are surprised there are few like it on the market. As usual, though, Dyson stays ahead and stands apart.

Tags: , , ,